2017 Georgia Engineers Summer ConferenceName: 2017 Georgia Engineers Summer ConferenceDate: June 22, 2017 - June 25, 2017Registration: Register NowEvent Description:
Registration Now Open!
Make plans to join us in sunny Clearwater, Florida for the annual Georgia Engineers Summer Conference featuring an all-new focus on only business-oriented content designed to help you:
- Boost your firm's business development efforts and bottom line
- Attract, retain and develop talented engineers
- Manage the modern engineering firm
Managing the Modern Firm:
- Attracting, Retaining & Rewarding Talented Engineers
- Firm Ownership Succession
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Firm Readiness and Lessons Learned
- Risk Management for Consulting Practices
- Adopting a Smart Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes that Limit Engineering Sales
- Teaching Doers How to Be Sellers
- CIDs and Placemaking
- P3 and Design-Build in the Next Ten Years
- The Skip Spann Connector Story
- Joe Allen, Executive Director, Gwinnett Place CID
- Joe Carpenter, Division Director of P3, Georgia Department of Transportation
- Katie Cash, Vice President, Smartegies
- Kelly Duquette, Principal Solutions Consultant, Full Sail Partners
- Lee Edmond, Vice President, Crow Friedman Group
- Gary Ellis, Managing Partner, NewPeak Strategies LLC
- Gerald McDowell, Executive Director, Aerotropolis CIDs
- Michael McGinley, Director, Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc.
- Erin Murphy, Managing Director, VHB Atlanta
- Tracy Rathbone, Executive Director, Town Center CID
- Judy Sparks, President and Founder, Smartegies
- Jim Wilgus, Deputy Director, Cobb County Department of Transportation
Click HERE to access sponsorship and exhibitor information.
Click HERE to submit a speaker/topic proposal.
Click HERE to explore things to do in the Clearwater area.
Have questions or want to sponsor? Contact Jennifer Head at Jennifer.Head@acecga.org or (404) 665-3539.