2017 Georgia Engineers Summer ConferenceName: 2017 Georgia Engineers Summer ConferenceDate: June 22, 2017 - June 25, 2017Registration: Register NowEvent Description:
Join engineering, business and community leaders for this annual conference featuring an all-new focus on only business-oriented content designed to help you:
- Boost your firm's business development efforts and bottom line
- Attract, retain and develop talented engineers
- Manage the modern engineering firm
Managing the Modern Firm:
- Value: The Engineering Industry's Biggest Blind Spot?
- Attracting, Retaining & Rewarding Talented Engineers
- Firm Ownership Succession
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Firm Readiness and Lessons Learned
- Risk Management and Negotiating "The Hateful Eight"
- Compensation Planning for Engineering Firms in Today's Climate
- Adopting a Smart Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes that Limit Engineering Sales
- Teaching Doers How to Be Sellers
- The Importance of CIDs in Placemaking
- P3 and Design-Build in the Next Ten Years
- The Skip Spann Story
- Joe Allen, Executive Director, Gwinnett Place CID
- Joe Carpenter, Division Director of P3, Georgia Department of Transportation
- Brad Carr, Partner, Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C.
- Katie Cash, Vice President, Smartegies
- Tommy Crochet, Transportation Design Lead, Southeast Region, VHB
- Kelly Duquette, Principal Solutions Consultant, Full Sail Partners
- Lee Edmond, Vice President, Risk Strategies Companies
- Gary Ellis, Managing Partner, NewPeak Strategies LLC
- Rich Friedman, President and Founder, Friedman & Partners
- Robert Gnuse, P.E., Partner, Leading The Way, LLC
- Ann Hanlon, Executive Director, North Fulton CID
- Nicole Mangino, Director of U.S. Underwriting Operations, XL Catlin
- Sam McCachern, President and CEO, Thomas & Hutton
- Gerald McDowell, Executive Director, Aerotropolis CIDs
- Michael McGinley, Director, Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc.
- Erin Murphy, Managing Director, VHB
- Tracy Rathbone, Executive Director, Town Center CID
- Jennifer Sheehan, Regional Director, BST Global
- Judy Sparks, President and Founder, Smartegies
- Tim Thornberry, Partner, Cornerstone Financial Partners
- Jim Wilgus, Deputy Director, Cobb County Department of Transportation
Click HERE to view the Conference Schedule.
Click HERE to learn more about the General Sessions and Speakers.
Click HERE to view the Breakout Sessions.
Click HERE to access sponsorship and exhibitor information.
Click HERE to explore things to do in the Clearwater area.
Have questions? Want to sponsor or exhibit? Contact Jennifer Head at Jennifer.Head@acecga.org or (404) 665-3539.