ACEC Georgia Structural Forum: Designing with Digtial ToolsName: ACEC Georgia Structural Forum: Designing with Digtial ToolsDate: May 17, 2018Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
DESIGNING WITH DIGITAL TOOLS:
AN INTEGRATED MEDIUM FOR CONCEPTION, COLLABORATION, COMPUTATION AND CONSTRUCTION
Topics covered include:
- Parametric modeling tools (Rhino, Grasshopper, Dynamo)
- Designing with digital tools
- Engineering with digital tools
- Construction with digital tools
- The future of digital design
- Scott Marble, Georgia Tech School of Architecture
- Tristan Al-Haddad, Formations Studio
- Jim Case, Uzun + Case, LLC
ACEC Georgia members are invited to join fellow structural engineers for this Forum meeting, chaired by Jim Case of Uzun + Case, LLC.
About the ACEC Georgia Structural Forum:
As with all ACEC Georgia Practice Area Forums, the Structural Forum offers an opportunity for professionals from the same engineering disciplines to get together to discuss the business issues and common challenges unique to their specific practice area, as well as ideas about how ACEC Georgia might engage to address those concerns.
Interested in learning more about these free groups? Contact Sasha Ugi at firstname.lastname@example.org.