The COVID-19 pandemic continues to have a dramatic impact on the engineering industry. Several months into this crisis, we are gaining a better sense of the magnitude of this impact and what a “new normal” will look like as we move forward. In this webinar, Greg Powell with FMI Capital Advisors will offer attendees his insights into where this challenging situation stands with respect to economic, market, and industry conditions. We will discuss:
Speaker: Greg Powell, Managing Director, FMI Capital Advisors. Click HERE for Greg's bio.
- Present and projected state of the macro-economic landscape
- Shifting expectations of design and construction company leaders
- The current and potential impact of the crisis on various AEC market sectors
- Important geographic implications, including expectations for the Southeastern AEC market
- Thoughts on some best practices for business leaders as you continue to navigate through this crisis