Thirsty Third Thursday - GwinnettName: Thirsty Third Thursday - GwinnettDate: April 19, 2018Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Join ACEC Georgia members and leadership from Gwinnett County Government and CIDs for this casual happy hour. The only rules are no speeches and no presentations - just food and drinks with the engineering community.
Confirmed guests include:
Sponsorships available for as low as $300 - Contact Jennifer Head to learn more.
- Joe Allen, Executive Director, Gwinnett Place CID
- Marsha Anderson Bomar, Executive Director, Gateway85 and Councilman, City of Duluth
- Jace Brooks, Commissioner, Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners
- Jim Brooks, Executive Director, Evermore CID
- Alyssa Davis, Executive Director, Sugarloaf CID
- Rich Edinger, Planning Commissioner, Gwinnett County
- Kathy Holland, Director, Gwinnett County Department of Planning and Development
- Mayor Mike Mason, City of Peachtree Corners
- Michael "Sully" Sullivan, Chairman, Gwinnett County Water & Sewer Authority
- Tim Thornberry, Chair, Gwinnett County Zoning Board of Appeals
- Chuck Warbington, City Manager, City of Lawrenceville
- Greg Whitlock, Councilman, City of Duluth