Our first 50 years saw Bennett & Pless grow to be one of the Southeast's largest and most highly regarded consulting structural engineering firms. Diversification into new markets has created the need to expand our existing team in Atlanta, GA in support of this growth. We are seeking a highly organized, solution-oriented Full-Time project accounting specialist to join our team (Dunwoody location).
The ideal candidate is well-versed in all project-based accounting cycles and is willing to offload several processes (such as billing, payroll, AP) from management and take complete ownership of those responsibilities. We’re looking for someone who has a can-do attitude and who likes to collaborate. Every day is different, and we need someone who can pivot and adapt to company’s accounting needs as those needs can change with the new growth the company is experiencing.
You’d Be A Great Fit If You Have Experience With:
- Project Set-Up + Management
- Journal Entries
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Monthly Close
- Quarterly Tax Payments
Key Character Traits:
- Highly Organized
- Solution Oriented
- Ability to Take Ownership
- Ability to Consistently Meet Deadlines
- Excellent Follow-Through
- Positive Can-Do Attitude
- Experience with Ajera or Deltek Vision Accounting + Project Management Software is highly desired.
- Ability to quickly learn accounting software and processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- ADP Run
- Online file management
- Ability to input accurate data
Education and Experience:
- Accounting degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ accounting + administrative experience in project-based accounting and reporting: ideally in architectural, interior design, or engineering industries.
What’s In It For You?:
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent benefits (PTO/Holidays off, paid medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, LTD/STD, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Tuition Assistance)
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture
- Joining a winning team - 2017, 2018, 2019 Best Firms to Work For Winner
Please apply by emailing your resume and any additional documents you would like to add (optional) to email@example.com