Please apply on the HNTB Website to be considered: HERE
This entry level position builds and maintains schedules for projects. Monitors and reports on status, analyzing schedule and associated changes for key risk areas and milestones impact. Performs routine scheduling assignments requiring knowledge of basic scheduling principles. Generally works on small projects or may work under guidance to support larger, more complex projects.
What We're Looking For
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Design and Construction Schedule Reviews for Large Scale Civil Infrastructure
- Supporting Change Management Processes
- Managing and Support of Document Control of Schedule Review Process
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Primavera Experience Preferred
- Highway and Transit Experience
What You'll Need
- Performs routine scheduling assignments requiring knowledge of basic scheduling principles.
- Updates schedules with input from more experienced schedulers. Maintains and updates progress on basic schedules.
- Performs basic schedule reporting.
- Performs preliminary schedule analysis to include critical activities, risk areas, key milestones, and schedule trends. Develops key focus areas for project manager.
- Prepares routine reporting from schedules, communicating status.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or Business
- In lieu of education, 4 years project controls experience
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.