ProjectWise/CADD System Administrator
Infrastructure Consulting & Engineering, PLLC (ICE) is looking for a CADD Systems Administrator to join our IT team. The CADD Systems Administrator will be able to work out of any one of our offices across the SE and Texas. Once qualified candidates have been identified, you will be contacted by the recruiting team for next steps.
- Administer and maintain Autodesk, Bentley MicroStation, Geopak and ProjectWise as well as other civil engineering software.
- Experience in administrating ProjectWise required
- Good knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP and Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of engineering and\or construction document and project workflows
- Provide ProjectWise User and Administrator training and documentation
- Establish and maintain ProjectWise file structures for document control
- Participate in the strategic planning of CADD software and systems roadmap with IT staff and leadership
- Work helpdesk tickets including being a primary resource for CADD Troubleshooting
- Identify and evaluate user needs including hardware requirements
- Oversee CADD Administration/Integrations
- Assist in managing software patching and upgrades
- Tests new functionalities, workflows to assure requirements and efficiencies are met
- Work proactively to identify issues and implement preventative solutions
- Perform other IT duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years CADD systems administration experience required
- Experience working with civil engineering related software, especially Bentley ProjectWise and MicroStation and Autodesk AutoCAD
- Experience with state DOT CADD workspace management and best practices
- Must be a US Citizen or Legal Resident with a current driver’s license with a good 3-year driving record
***Please take the Wonscore - Wonderlic Assessment Test after completing the employment application. The first section is timed and will take 12 minutes. The next two sections are not timed. Applications submitted without the assessment test will not be considered. By honestly answering these questions, you are helping us understand why you are truly right for the role. ***
- This position requires minimal lifting of up to 50 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Hand and eye coordination adequate for computer data entry
- Travel to other ICE offices as needed
Expected Hours of Work
- This position will be a full-time position
- Work schedule is Monday through Friday with some weekend and after hours work as needed
Infrastructure Consulting & Engineering, PLLC (ICE) is a full-service transportation consulting and design firm specializing in highways, bridges/structures, hydrology/hydraulic design, geotechnical engineering, and foundation testing, environmental documentation (NEPA) construction services, and aviation design. Our firm has grown to more than 340 employees since its inception in 2005 which includes over 80 Licensed Professionals (PE, RLS, LG, & RLA), numerous Civil Engineering Graduates who are certified engineers-in-training, Utility Coordination Managers, fully equipped surveying crews led by a Licensed Registered Survey Manager, a construction management and inspection division of more than 130, and numerous CADD Technicians and support personnel. ICE is led by an Executive Committee and Management Team who have acquired more than 175 years of transportation engineering experience collectively. These individuals take a results-driven approach to meeting the specific needs of our clients.
Our success depends on the talent, professionalism and commitment of our employees. ICE offers a comprehensive benefits package that is designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. As part of our employee-centric culture, ICE offers the following benefits to all full-time employees: Health Care Insurance, Dental and Vision Group Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts or a Health Savings Account, Accident Care and Critical Illness Coverage Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match, Education Assistance and Professional Associations and Registrations, Recruitment Bonuses, Employee Assistance Programs, Identity Guard Insurance, Paid Time Off with 9 Paid Holidays, Paid Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave.
ICE complies with current local, state, federal, and CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
ICE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages qualified veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. ICE does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, national origin or ethnicity, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, disability, or veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.