Bennett & Pless is 56 year old structural engineering firm with history throughout the Southeast and with a reputation for excellence. The firm is looking to ramp up its marketing presence across all 8 offices and beyond. B&P is seeking a mid-level Marketing Coordinator who is willing to bring fresh ideas to marketing strategies, while also collaborating with other members of the Marketing team. As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll work closely with the leadership team, as well as counterparts in HR, Business Development, and Accounting.
At Bennett & Pless we incorporate inclusivity and diversity. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow, and thrive. The Zweig Group has recognized Bennett & Pless as a “Best Firm to Work For.”
This position can be located in Atlanta, GA, Raleigh, NC, or Charlotte, NC.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Prepare documents such as letters of response, proposals, qualifications packages, SF330 forms.
· Evaluating technical content to make sure it satisfies all RFP requirements and company brand standards.
· Produce additional sales materials such as resumes, project descriptions, and presentations.
· Proof and edit technical and non-technical documents, to ensure accuracy and consistency.
· Ensure that all documents comply with our brand style and format (logo, color, etc.).
· Demonstrate a high-level of creativity using graphics such as photos, graphs, charts, etc., to improve communication in written documents.
· Provide executive level administrative skill set for the Business Development team.
· Demonstrate expertise in prioritizing multiple tasks and adapting to changing priorities and direction. Ability to drive proposal schedules with strong time management skills.
· Attend industry organization meetings and collaborate with peers in the industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English Communications, OR experience in the Architectural /Engineering/Contractor industries.
· 5 to 7+ years of relevant marketing experience; 2 years minimum of experience in the A/E/C or related industry preferred.
· High proficiency in Marketing, Communication, and Graphics Design processes.
· Strong writing, editing and grammar skills with a high level attention to detail.
· Strong experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Publisher
· Familiar with website design and editing.
· Social media savvy
· Strong experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.)
Please apply by emailing your resume and any additional documents you would like to add (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org