Applicant's Acknowledgement, Warranty and Release: By submitting a scholarship application to the Georgia Engineering Foundation, Inc. (GEF), Applicant fully acknowledges that GEF, participating and/or donating entities or individuals, and/or any associated college or university may use the personal information provided in the Application and if used will rely on the accuracy of the information provided to evaluate, select and possibly award monetary scholarships. Due to the necessity of relying on the accuracy of the Applicant's information for the evaluation, selection and possible award of monetary scholarships, Applicant warrants the accuracy of the information provided.
Applicant acknowledges that:
- An award of a scholarship (if any) is based on the accuracy of the information provided;
- Any material breach of Applicant's warranty to provide accurate Application information will result in an automatic rejection of the Application;
- Any effort by an Applicant to provide materially false information in an effort to secure a monetary award is a fraudulent act and such a person will be deemed permanently ineligible for any further consideration by GEF.
- The submission of an Application does not guarantee a scholarship award;
- Neither the submission of an Application nor any possible scholarship award creates an advantage for employment nor is an offer of employment by any participating and or donating entity or individual; and,
- Neither the submission of an Application nor any possible scholarship award creates an obligation by any associated college or university as to enrollment, financial aid or other assistance.
Applicant acknowledges that GEF (a non-profit philanthropic organization dedicated to furthering math, science and engineering in the great State of Georgia), the participating and/or donating entities or individuals, and/or the associated college or university may use the Applicant’s information, notice of any award of scholarship and amount and Applicant’s likeness and/or picture, whether in print or electronic form in order to further the good purposes and objectives of GEF, the participating and/or donating entity or individual, and/or the associated college or university. As such, Applicant, Applicant’s heirs, progeny, assigns and estate fully and forever releases (1) GEF, it officers, board members, agents and volunteers; (2) each donating or participating entity or individual, their affiliates, officers, employees, and board members; and (3) any associated college or university, their faculty, employees, officers, board members or governing body from any and all liability or damages, now or in the future, arising from said use of Applicant’s information, notice of any award of scholarship and amount and Applicant’s likeness and/or picture, whether in print or electronic form.
Applicant acknowledges and accepts the above conditions, criteria, warranty and release by clicking the below link to access Application A.
Click to accept above statement and access Application A