The American Council of Engineering Companies of Georgia (ACEC Georgia) is the voice of the business of engineering in Georgia. ACEC Georgia advocates for public policy and legislation that will improve the business climate for the engineering industry, promote economic development and protect the integrity of the engineering profession. ACEC Georgia programs and events provide unique business development opportunities, information on current trends and best practices, and leadership training to develop the next generation of engineering industry leaders. Member benefits include:
- POLITICAL ADVOCACY: Fighting for the business of engineering at every level of government by advancing and securing policies that positively impact firms across Georgia.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: Access to ACEC Georgia's long-standing, best-in-class leadership development programs, including Introduction to the Business of Engineering, Future Leaders Program, and Engineering Leadership Academy.
- NETWORKING: Opportunities to liaise with clients, state, and local agencies, other engineering professionals, and allied organizations.
- EVENTS & WEBINARS: Informative and relevant events and webinars with speakers who influence and engage with the engineering industry.
- REDUCED PRICING: Members-only pricing on all ACEC Georgia events, awards, and initiatives.
- LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Opportunity for involvement and leadership on Forums, Committees, and Councils.
- MEMBERSHIP IN ACEC: Representation on a national level and access to ACEC programs.
- USE OF ACEC TRUSTS: Business Insurance, Life/Health Insurance, and Retirement.
What Our Members Say:
"ACEC Georgia has shown its value to member firms consistently over the last 10+ years I have been involved. The staff is constantly trying to innovate in ways that continue showing that value and increase membership ROI. Being an ACEC Georgia member is a no-brainer for our firm."
- Rob Jacquette, Keck & Wood
"ACEC Georgia has become the industry leader in Georgia and nationally, representing engineers and their businesses with advocacy, business development, and operational training opportunities."
- Kevin McOmber, CPL Architects, Engineers & Planners
"I have long been a member of ACEC Georgia. The networking, relationships, and professional advocacy that ACEC Georgia provides are invaluable to our success in the consulting industry."
- Mark Jones, DRMP