Engineering Excellence Awards
The Engineering Excellence Awards are an annual design competition provided by the American Council of Engineering Companies of Georgia (ACEC Georgia). The Engineering Excellence Awards recognize engineering achievements demonstrating the highest degree of merit and ingenuity. Entries are rated on the basis of uniqueness and originality; future value to the engineering profession; social, economic and sustainable development considerations; complexity; and successful fulfillment of client/owner’s needs. The Awards offer all competition entrants a valuable opportunity to be recognized by showcasing their talent, their expertise and their profession.
- October 5, 2021 | Awards Open for Entries
- November 12, 2021 | Full Entries Must Be Submitted by 5 p.m. and Payment Received by ACEC Georgia
- By December 9, 2021 | Judging Complete and Winner Notification
- January 7, 2022 | Entries Due for National Submissions (Only State Award Winners Qualify)
- Spring 2022 | All-Winners Recognized During the 2022 GEORGIA ENGINEERING AWARDS on March 19, 2022 at Cobb Galleria 5:00 - 9:00 PM