Engineering Excellence Awards
The Engineering Excellence Awards is an annual design competition provided by the American Council of Engineering Companies of Georgia (ACEC Georgia). The Engineering Excellence Awards recognize engineering achievements demonstrating the highest degree of merit and ingenuity. Entries are rated on the basis of uniqueness and originality; future value to the engineering profession; social, economic and sustainable development considerations; complexity; and successful fulfillment of client/owner’s needs. The Awards offer all competition entrants a valuable opportunity to be recognized by showcasing their talent, their expertise and their profession.
- October 3, 2022 | Awards Open for Entries
- November 11, 2022 | Full Entries Must Be Submitted by 5 p.m. and Payment Received by ACEC Georgia
- By December 9, 2022 | Judging Complete and Winner Notification
- January 13, 2023 | Entries Due for National Submissions (Only State Award Winners Qualify)
- March 25, 2023 | All-Winners Recognized During the 2023 GEORGIA ENGINEERING AWARDS at The Cobb Galleria Centre.