PAC Leadership Circle
The Leading Engineering Firms in Georgia
The ACEC Federal Political Action Committee (PAC) is the engineering industry's most powerful tool for supporting federal candidates who promote a pro-business legislative agenda. ACEC Georgia's PAC Leadership Circle represents the leading engineering firms in Georgia that have set the standard professionally by contributing at least $1,000 per year in combined individual contributions to the ACEC Federal PAC. The ACEC Federal PAC cannot accept any corporate donations. Please see the Georgia PAC page for information about state and local candidates and elected officials.
2021 PAC Leadership Circle
Platinum Circle ($6,000+)
Gold Circle ($3,000+)
Silver Circle ($2,000+)
Bronze Circle ($1,000+)
What Benefit Does Participation in the PAC Leadership Circle Provide?
- Firm name or logo displayed prominently on the ACEC Georgia website. Placement and size are based on the contribution level achieved by combined individual donations.
Firm recognition on advertisement in an issue of Engineering Georgia magazine.
Logo displayed on a marketing banner honoring contributing PAC Leadership Circle firms; banner displayed at ACEC Georgia events. Contribution deadline of September 30th of each year to be included on banner.
- Name recognition with firm on advertisement in an issue of Engineering Georgia magazine.
Receipt of an ACEC Georgia PAC Leadership Circle lapel pin.
Depending on the individual level of contribution, additional benefits may include:
- Invitation to briefing/webinar on ACEC National's legislative issues
- Invitations to events with Members of Congress and candidates
- Complimentary access to ACEC National PAC events
- Preferred seating at ACEC National meetings.
All benefits end on December 31st of the calendar year in which contributions are made, unless commitment is renewed for the following year.