ACEC Georgia's Transportation Forum & GPTQ:
A Longstanding Partnership with Georgia DOT
ACEC Georgia has a formal written partnering agreement with the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) known as the Georgia Partnership for Transportation Quality (GPTQ). The work of this partnership is led by ACEC Georgia through our Transportation Forum, which meets monthly at GDOT headquarters, and includes the GPTQ Steering Committee, GPTQ Consultant Relations Committee and numerous other subcommitees.
The Transportation Forum also spearheads the annual Transportation Summit, which brings together Georgia's state and local transportation officials, elected officials and the leaders of the design and construction industries.
ACEC Georgia is also an active participant in the Georgia Transportation Alliance, a partnership of the Georgia Chamber of Commerce that is focused on long-term transportation solutions that will expand economic development, reduce traffic congestion, increase safety and support Georgia's fast-growing logistics industry.
- Georgia Partnership for Transportation Quality (GPTQ)
- Georgia Department of Transportation Web Site
- Georgia Transportation Alliance
- 2018 CRC Subcommittees Accomplishments Overview
- Transportation Forum & GPTQ Committee Rosters
- GDOT Registration Account Registration
- Request GDOT Network Account Process
2020 Meeting Minutes: