ACEC Georgia has a formal written partnering agreement with the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) known as the Georgia Partnership for Transportation Quality (GPTQ). The work of this partnership is led by ACEC Georgia through our Transportation Forum, which meets monthly at GDOT headquarters, which includes numerous committees.
The Transportation Forum also spearheads the annual Transportation Summit, which brings together Georgia's state and local transportation officials, elected officials and the leaders of the design and construction industries.
ACEC Georgia is also an active participant in the Georgia Transportation Alliance, a partnership of the Georgia Chamber of Commerce that is focused on long-term transportation solutions that will expand economic development, reduce traffic congestion, increase safety and support Georgia's fast-growing logistics industry.
- 2022 Forum Meeting Minutes
- February 11, 2022 Engineering Subcommittee Minutes
- February 22, 2022 CEI Subcommittee Minutes
- February 22, 2022 Schedule and Programming Task Force Minutes
- March 3, 2022 R/W Subcommittee Minutes
- March 15, 2022 CRC Meeting Minutes
- April 20, 2022 Bridge Subcommittee Minutes
- April 28, 2022 CEI Subcommittee Minutes
- May 12, 2022 Training Subcommittee Meeting
- ES&PC Plan - EPD No Review and Review Guidance_2021
- 2021 Forum Meeting Minutes
- 2021-22 Subcommittee Assignments
For more information or to get involved with the Transportation Forum, contact Jennifer.Head@acecga.org.