2017 Georgia Transportation SummitName: 2017 Georgia Transportation SummitDate: October 20, 2017Time: 6:30 AM - 4:30 PM EDTEvent Description:
Registration for this event is closed.
Join ACEC Georgia, the Georgia Department of Transportation, Georgia Chamber of Commerce and Georgia Transportation Alliance for the 2017 Georgia Transportation Summit!
This annual event will include Federal, State and local-level transportation and infrastructure updates directly from key leaders. Panel discussions during the morning General Session will also include a segment on the I-85 bridge emergency response and rebuild, along with an update on the Transportation Investment Act and what the future holds.
Afternoon Breakout Sessions will center on GDOT-specific topics and updates, as well as feature an all-new policy tract.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR ATTENDEES: THE BRAND-NEW GEORGIA TRANSPORTATION SUMMIT EVENT APP!
(1) Download the "CrowdCompass AttendeeHub" app from the Apple Store or Android Marketplace.
(2) Search for the "Georgia Transportation Summit" and download the app. Be sure to allow push notifications in order to stay updated all day.
(3) Log in! From the homepage, click the top left button to create an account. This will enable you to customize your schedule, add contacts, edit your profile, join the game, be entered in a contest to win an Apple iWatch and access other exclusive features. Once you click to create a login, you'll be emailed a verification code to confirm you're a real person.
- U.S. Congressman Drew Ferguson
- U.S. Congressman Rob Woodall
- Commissioner Russell McMurry, P.E., GDOT
- Meg Pirkle, P.E., Chief Engineer, GDOT
- Marc Mastronardi, P.E., Director of Construction, GDOT
- Chris Tomlinson, Executive Director, SRTA
- Elizabeth O'Neill, Interim General Manager/CEO, MARTA
- Faye DiMassimo, General Manager Renew Atlanta, City of Atlanta
- Scott Higley, Director of Strategic Communications, GDOT
- Adam Grist, Vice President of Structures, C.W. Matthews Contracting, Co., Inc.
- Georgia Representative Christian Coomer
- Georgia Senator Steve Gooch
- Georgia Representative Kevin Tanner
- Ron Cross, Chairman, Columbia County Commission
- Liz Hausman, Vice Chairman, Fulton County Commission
- Harry Lange, Chairman, Harris County Commission
- Todd Long, P.E., Chief Operating Officer, Fulton County Government
- Bryan Rogers, County Administrator, Laurens County
- Blaine Williams, Manager, Athens-Clarke County Unified Government
- Marsha Anderson Bomar, P.E., Executive Director, Gwinnett Village CID
- Ann Hanlon, Executive Director, Perimeter CIDs
- Gerald McDowell, Executive Director, Aerotropolis Atlanta CIDs
- Tracy Rathbone, Executive Director, Town Center CID
- Malaika Rivers, Executive Director, Cumberland CID
*Speakers listed in order of appearance