2017 Georgia Transportation SummitName: 2017 Georgia Transportation SummitDate: October 20, 2017Time: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM EDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Registration Now Open!
Join ACEC Georgia, the Georgia Department of Transportation, Georgia Chamber of Commerce and Georgia Transportation Alliance for the 2017 Georgia Transportation Summit!
This annual event will include Federal, State and local-level transportation and infrastructure updates directly from key leaders. Panel discussions during the morning General Session will also include a segment on the I-85 bridge emergency response and rebuild, along with an update on the Transportation Investment Act and what the future holds.
Afternoon Breakout Sessions will center on GDOT-specific topics and updates, as well as feature an all-new policy tract.
- U.S. Congressman Drew Ferguson
- U.S. Congressman Hank Johnson
- U.S. Congressman Rob Woodall
- Commissioner Russell McMurry, P.E., GDOT
- Meg Pirkle, P.E., Chief Engineer, GDOT
- Marc Mastronardi, Director of Construction, GDOT
- Chris Tomlinson, Executive Director, GRTA & SRTA
- Keith Parker, CEO, MARTA
- Faye DiMassimo, General Manager Renew Atlanta, City of Atlanta
- Scott Higley, Director of Strategic Communications, GDOT
- Georgia Representative Christian Coomer
- Georgia Senator Steve Gooch
- Georgia Representative Kevin Tanner
- Ron Cross, Chairman, Columbia County Commission
- Liz Hausman, Vice Chairman, Fulton County Commission
- Harry Lange, Chairman, Harris County Commission
- Todd Long, Chief Operating Officer, Fulton County Government
- Bryan Rogers, County Administrator, Laurens County
- Marsha Anderson Bomar, Executive Director, Gwinnett Village CID
- Ann Hanlon, Executive Director, Perimeter CIDs
- Gerald McDowell, Executive Director, Aerotropolis Atlanta CIDs
- Tracy Rathbone, Executive Director, Town Center CID
- Malaika Rivers, Executive Director, Cumberland CID
*Speakers listed in order of appearance
Click HERE to access sponsorship opportunities.
Note: Exhibitor spaces outside the General Session Ballroom are now sold-out. Secure your sponsorship today to reserve one of the limited spots available near the afternoon Breakout Session rooms!
More information on speakers and sessions to follow.