- Environmental Services
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hazardous Waste
- Materials Testing Services
- Engineering Firms
Professional Service Industries, Inc. (PSI) is a leading independent engineering testing firm and one of the largest consulting engineering firms in North America. Clients involved with site selection, design, construction and property management rely on PSI for environmental consulting, geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing and engineering, industrial hygiene services and facilities engineering and consulting. These services are backed up by state-of-the-art equipment and laboratory facilities. Through PSI's ''One Company, One Call'' service, clients can access a wide range of engineering and environmental services, all through a single consultant. PSI has a strong reputation as an industry leader, built on more than 100 years of experience of providing business and industry with ''Information to Build On.'' Services are offered from a network of 100 offices in the United States, with about 2,000 employees. ''One Company, One Call '' - simply a better way to do business. Learn more at www.psiusa.com.
- Construction Materials Testing and Inspection Services
- Geotechnical Engineering Services
- Environmental Engineering Services
- Facilities/Roofing Consulting Services
- Industrial Hygiene Services
Whom to Contact
- Ralph AtwaterVice PresidentPhone: (770) 424-6000Fax: (770) 424-9982
- Sujan Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- Robert BridgesDepartment Manager Construction ServicesPhone: (678) 354-3023Fax: (770) 424-9982
- Tina GarbosBusiness Development AssociatePhone: (770) 424-6200Fax: (770) 424-9982